Monday, December 14, 2009


This isn't relevant news, but it did haunt my dreams last night:

RIA Novosti
computerUkrainian student killed by exploding chewing gum

21:57 08/12/2009 A chemistry student from the northern Ukrainian city of Konotop was killed when a stick of chewing gum exploded in his mouth, Ukrainian media reported on Tuesday.>>

I just...can't...imagine that. That is SO messed up!

1 comment:

Corrie Sammon said...

Hey Kate! I just started a blog. I wanted to be able to comment on your and Kelsey's sites. Not sure if Ill keep up with it but as the kids say...whateves...SO check it out.