Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Aaaand Scene!

On Monday, I shot a scene for Peter's pilot, I Am Diana Ross as a favor to my favorite Greek from Canada by way of LA...

I completely viewed it as a favor, so when I pulled my tired rump out of bed @ 6am on Monday, I was not feeling very inspired to deliver my four lines...HOWEVER, I ended up having a great time! It was totally a legit little shoot. They even clapped for me when I was done filming just like the kind of thing you'd see in the "Making Of" portion of the special features. Oh! And they had a food! They even catered! I was impressed. I wish I could do it more often (uh oh!). From what I could tell, it seems like a pretty funny concept they've got going on, so I'm definitely honored that Pete asked me to be a part of it.

I still love acting, y'all- I just don't love the business, BUT if I get a chance to do a little bit every few months, it definitely soothes my tortured artist soul.

It's my first love, after all.







((If I get a hold of some pics, I'll post them; I looked wonderfully hideous))

No comments: