Friday, June 12, 2009

Ode to Billy Bob

I recently heard the song "Electric Feel" by MGMT and loved it. Am I behind the times? Probably. Anyway, I looked it up on youtube today and watched the video. This music video (as many other music videos) is on drugs and doesn't make much sense, BUT there is a cameo by "Billy Bob Brokali", that bear from Showbiz Pizza (my favorite place in the world when I was 3 years old, which now goes by the less sparkling and not nearly as appealing name of Chuck E. Cheese).

I don't know what Billy Bob Brokali has to do with this song, but I used to really like him and now I really like this song, so all in all, I think it's a good thing.


An unassuming family enjoys a meal with their down home pal, Billy Bob Brokali. Unbeknownst to them (and Billy!), Billy Bob would soon be obliterated by a rodent take-over, also known as Chuck E. Cheese.

No comments: